VIRE Technologies proposes a hosted VoIP system with a cloud-based PBX that seamlessly integrates locations, remote employees and mobile devices, allowing employees to work from any location with the caller ID appearance of being in theiroffice. The proposed system will not require any on-premise equipment and will provide enterprise-class functionality including:
- Voice and fax features.
- Integrated office, mobile and distributed employees under one phone system.
- Ability to manage calls, voice mail and faxes from mobile phones.
- A significant reduction in ongoing operating costs by eliminating long distance charges.
- Flexibility to add users and phones any time.
Virtual PBX andExtensions
- Multiple Extensions - A flexible extension structure accommodates local and satellite offices and employees, wherever they are. Configure answering rules for each extension with a wide range of blocking, screening, fax and routing options through an easy-to-use interface.
- Auto-Receptionist - Push 1 for sales, 2 for service, 3 for company directory...
The auto-receptionist finds you or membersof your team—wherever they are—through extensions, departments, business hours and other routing criteria you define. Use a standard, custom, orprofessionally recorded greetings and interactive voice response (IVR) menus.When a customer calls, play an announcement, take a voice mail or ring office,mobile or home phone numbers in any order.
- Dial-by-Name Directory - Provide a list of auto-generated departments and employees to callers, accessible by first or last name.
- Voicemail with Email Delivery - Each extension includes advanced voicemail features complete with professional greetings, multiple delivery options and alerts. Retrieve voice messages online or have them delivered to you by email. Play them on your PC speakers or listen to them over the phone.
- Professional Recordings - Use professional voice talent to record your greetings and announcements, reinforce your brand, and project a professional image. An online wizard guides you through the process.
- Music and Messages On-Hold - Reinforce your brand by playing music and messages to callers on hold.
Advanced Call Managementand Answering Rules
- Hunt Groups - A hunt group ensures that calls never go unanswered, connecting callers by “hunting” through a defined set of phone numbers. There’s no limit to the number of phone numbers you can have in a hunt group, and you can set calls to hunt extensions in sequential, random, simultaneous, longest waiting, or skill-based order.
- Departments (Call Queues) - Create virtual departments with a group of extensions. Calls to that department will automatically be placed on hold until one of your pre-designated agents can take the call. Call queues make it easy for you to specify queue priority (if you’ve set up multiple queues) and to customize the in-queue experience, including maximum hold time.
- Routing and Answering Rules - Configure the way callers reach individual extensions. Direct callers to voicemail, extensions and alternate phone numbers based on date and time, date range and callers’ phone numbers, as well as the number they dial (if you have more than one).
- Call Screening and Blocking - Have your auto-receptionist announce incoming callers’ names with the option to accept, reject or send them to voice mail. You can also block callers and view blocked caller IDs.
- Click-to-Call Out - Highlight a number from the web or Call Controller™ and click to connect the party to your phone.
- Click-to-Call Me - Drive more traffic with an embedded button for your website and email signatures. It lets visitors reach your business with a single click. Take advantage of RingMe as part of your subscription plan at no additional cost.
- Advanced Call Forwarding - Forward calls from your number to your mobile, home or office phones. You can also use call forwarding to direct calls to employees, partners, and departments around the country.
- Call Anywhere in the U.S. and Canada - Make unlimited* long distance calls to all 50 US states, including Alaska and Hawaii, and Canada.
- Unlimited Inbound Calls to Local Number - Receive unlimited inbound calls when answered on your local Office number.
- Call Transferring - On the phone, but have to leave the office? Transfer the call to your mobile phone and take it with you for even greater mobility.
- Extension Dialing - Connect with your team members quickly by dialing their extension numbers.
- Quick Access to Voicemail - Listen to messages by dialing *86, or play them directly on the Call Controller.
- Speed Dial - Call up to 10 numbers with single-digit dialing.
- Call Return - Press *69 to quickly return your most recent incoming call (the caller ID number of your most recent incoming phone call must be available for this feature to work).
- Call Logs - A record of your calls and faxes is stored in your web-based account. See who called, the phone number they called from, the time and date they called, and the duration of the call.
- InternetFax with Email Delivery - Sendand receive faxes by email, online, from Microsoft® Office, and even yourmobile device. System includes free fax software to electronically signand edit faxes. No fax machine or dedicated line required.
- DedicatedFax - Every number can beused for both phone calls and fax. Use the dedicated fax number included freeif you need an additional number for sending and receiving faxes.
- MessageAlerts - Get text messagealerts on your cell phone or PDA whenever you receive a new fax or voicemessage. You’ll never have to worry about missing an important message or fax.
Send andreceive faxes on the go. Make calls using your office caller ID from yourmobile device. Complete control of business phone system directly from smartphone. Manage calls and messages from anywhere. Take advantage of pushnotifications, visual voicemail, and the ability to dial with a single tap.
Easilycustomize and update phone system settings from online account. Grow systemwith more users or numbers, any time without contacting sales. See callactivity, voicemails, and faxes any time, from any computer. Update companydirectory, auto-receptionist, and greetings instantly. No need to wait or topay costly fees for a technician.
ApplicationIntegration and Support
- MicrosoftOffice and Outlook® Integration - With Microsoft Outlook, place calls directly from Outlook withclick-to-call dialing, receive faxes in Outlook inbox, and send faxes toOutlook contacts. Send faxes directly from any Microsoft Office applicationsuch as Microsoft Word®, Excel® or PowerPoint®.
- Setupand Support - Knowledgeablecustomer support for all setup and support questions 24 hours a day, seven daysa week.
- Toll-Free Numbers - Choose the right toll-free number; a standard toll-free number (866, 877, and 888), or a true 1-800 number. Also dedicated toll-free numbers for Internet fax. Add additional toll-free numbers for just $4.99 per month.
- Local Numbers - Each line includes one direct local number. Choose one or multiple area codes that make sense for your business and get unlimited* calls and faxes with local numbers. Add additional local numbers for $4.99 per month.
*Fair usagelimits apply to unlimited minutes.